Tuesday, April 11
Hancock Community Center
ALL ARE WELCOME for this evening of fun, food, and bidding!
5:30pm - Social
6:00pm - Pork Loin Dinner, Catered by Buddies, Hancock
6:45pm - Annual Meeting
7:00pm - Live Auction, with Auctioneer Brad Feuchtenberger
Dinner is a PRE-PAID ticket only! $25/person (includes beverage and dessert)
*Payment can be made at the museum, by mail, or over the phone with credt/debit.
320-589-1719 (Tuesday-Friday 9:00-4:00)
Deadline for meal tickets is April 4th.
No ticket necessary for the live auction! Please come and bid!
Live Auction items: (some, not all)
* 10 lbs. Beef & Beans Bundle - Donated by Wulf Cattle
* 10 lbs. Pork & Bean Bundle - Donated by Boys Supply
* Pasta & Wine Basket - Donated by Stevens County Times
* Handmade Wood Art - Donated by Neil Schmidgall
* Garden Dessert & Wine Party - Donated by Vicky Dosdall
* Saturday Morning Brunch at the Museum
* Large Igloo Cooler on Wheels - Donated by Ace Hardware
* Relaxation Basket - Items donated by BInspired (Bath Salts) , Reflections (Lotion), Sheer Designs (Pedicure), Mi Mexico (Dinner), Does Only (Massage)
* Apple Tree - Donated by Wayne 'N' Jeans Evergreens
* 72 Piece Tool Kit - Donated by Midwest Machinery
* Car Wash Certificate, Stocking Cap - Donated by Jerry's U-Save
* Entertainment Basket - Donated by John's Total Entertainment (Game), Morris Theater (Movie tickets), Mi Mexico (Dinner)
* Beer Basket - Donated by Joe & Karen De Vita
* Shop Local Certificates (4) - Donated by Tim & Marilyn Beyer
* And more!
Saturday, April 15
9:00am-12:00pm, at the Museum
The MAHS Senior High Art Department has created 1970s inspired artwork as a companion to our exhibit, The 1970s in Stevens County. Come and see the amazing talent on display from our local youth. Vote for your favorite pieces and enjoy light refreshments.